Indian-Territory-Roots-L Archives

Archiver > Indian-Territory-Roots > 1999-09 > 0938320805

From: "tckk2" <>
Subject: [I.T. ROOTS] impression
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:40:05 -0700

I was under the impression that this was the Indian Territory Roots list..... I thought that White's lived there too.... I am beginning to think that the list should read....(I.T. ROOTS - Indians Only!)

Linda McDowell Mounce
tckk:

McDowell Burke McCoy Rohlf Eberhart Cosgrove Dennis McCartney Barry
Eberly Wall Sellars Kirkwood Spielman Kelly Jones McClung Bonner
Henderson Tidwell Lingo Parker Gray Templeton Bugg Reppert Wentzel
Kramer Graesel Gundelachin Geyer Lismannin Keisewetter O'Neill
Roberts Wylie Lewis Kyle Hamilton Ker Gordon Maxwell Herries Dunbar
Kennedy Campbell Stewart Boyd Fraser Galloway Corbet Sigrid Boone