BEASLEY-L Archives

Archiver > BEASLEY > 2009-07 > 1247539836

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BEASLEY] william w. y. beasley of elbert co. ga. - born 1826in Abbeville Co. SC
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 02:50:36 -0000

Author: pbonzk2
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.beasley/455.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Just following every lead I can find to try to figure out who my great great grandfather's parents were... and I saw the name Wiley...

do you have any information in your database on a Wiley or Dillard or Gabriel Dillard Beasley who may have came from Georgia or South Carolina, then lived in the Tuscaloosa/Fayette/Greene counties of Alabama around 1820 - 1840?

My great great grandfather was Gabriel Dillard Beasley.. census and land records say that he lived and raised his family in the Fayette/Tuscaloosa area of Alabama 1820 - 1863. He lived close to several Beasley's (William, Wiley, Jesse, Elijah), some of whom stated they were born in SC.

Pat (Beasley) Bohnsack,

Important Note:

This thread: